Monday, July 20, 2009

Week 3: The Art of Possibility

Speaking of a labor of love... I can't wait to get back into Zander and Zander's, "The Art of Possibility." I say "back" because I sped through first half during our recent holiday break. I almost feel guilty nestling into this book... it almost feels like... dare I say it... READING FOR PLEASURE!



I knew I recognized the name Benjamin Zander... but I couldn't remember from where! That is until I saw that Mr. Bustillos had posted this video on FSO. Fellow classmate Kim Zalepa turned me on to this particular TED presentation in month 3. Brilliant!

Sources:

Zander, R. & Zander, B. (2002). The art of possibility: Transforming professional and personal life. New York: Penguin Books.

TED.com. (2008). Benjamin Zander on music and passion. Retrieved July 20, 2009, form http://www.ted.com/talks/benjamin_zander_on_music_and_passion.html

1 comment: